States General of the Green Economy
The States General of the Green Economy are promoted by the National Council of the Green Economy, made up of 66 business organizations, in collaboration with the Ministry of Environment and the Ministry of Economic Development. The sixth edition of the initiative is hosted in Ecomondo.
The aim of the initiative is to develop a platform for the implementations of green Italian economy, through the analysis of potentials, obstacles, measures and policies needed in order to develop the ecological quality of strategic sectors.
The 2017 edition is focused on two main issues: the first one, cities and green economy, analyzed in the ”Report on the state of green economy 2017”; the second one, new political and economic world balances and their effects on green economy, exposed in an international debate between USA ,China and EU.
Programme 2017- draft
- Opening session - 7 November –from 10.30 am to 1.30 pm
Presentation of the Report on the state of the green economy 2017
- Parallel afternoon sessions- 7 November – from 3 pm to 6 pm
Parallel thematic sessions
- Architecture’s policy proposals for the green economy in the cities*
- The National Energetic Strategy, the Climate and Energy Plan, and the Paris Agreement*
- New path for the sustainable mobility*
- Industry 4.0, economic and fiscal policy for the green economy*
- The eco-innovation in circular economy*
- Final session - 8 November- from 9.30 am to 1 pm
“The new world balance and the future of green economy: comparison between policies of USA, UE and China”
For further information: www.statesgeneral.org