The States General of the green economy 2016
8–9 November - Ecomondo - Rimini Fiera
Promoted by the National Council of the Green Economy, made up of 64 business organisations, in collaboration with the Italian Ministry for the Environment and the Ministry of Economic Development, the States General of the Green Economy are an open, shared process of programmatic formulation that sees the involvement of the main stakeholders in the Italian green economy (from 2012 to 2015 it involved more than 6000 stakeholders).
The shared process of formulation takes place over the entire year through the activity of 10 Working Groups on 10 strategic themes in the green economy, which concludes with a big public event lasting two days at Rimini Fiera for the Ecomondo-Key Energy exhibition.
Now in their fifth edition and with the firm foundation of success in previous years, the States General of the Green Economy 2016 are renewing their content in continuity with a consolidated process, proposing some new, contemporary and essential themes within strategic sectors of the green economy, not only in relation to the political measures adopted and which are being drawn up in Italy, but also with reference to the important outcomes of international negotiations.
8-9 November 2016
“The Italian Green economy worldwide”
- Opening Session – 8th November | from 10.30 am to 1.30 pm
Presentation of the Report 2016 on the state of green economy in Italy
- Afternoon Sessions – 8th November | from 3.00 pm to 6.00 pm
Parallel thematic sessions:
1. Proposals for a new National Energetic Strategy to 2030 after the Paris Conference on Climate
2. The Circular Economy Package: outcomes and opportunities, in partnership with Edizioni Ambiente
3. The “made green in Italy” for agri-food sector
4. The 2030 Agenda and the non financial reporting for enterprises, in partnership with Global Compact Network Italy Foundation
5. Green bonds and other financial instruments for a green economy, in partnership with the Ministry of the Environment, Land and Sea
- Closing Session - 9th November | from 9.30 am to 1.00 pm
Cities as a driver for green economy
which sees the presence of Mr Carlo Ratti, Director of Senseable City Lab, Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
For further information: www.statigenerali.org