CHEMICAL ANALYSIS AND MONITORING
→ Water, air and soil monitoring (Monitoring & Control)
The Ecomondo section dedicated to instruments for chemical analysis
ABOUT THIS AREA
Monitoring & Control is the section of Ecomondo, launched in 2016, which hosts leading Italian and international operators in the field of chemical analysis.
In the centre of the exhibition area, companies that operate in the field of instruments, analysis and consulting with regard to the environment, food and materials.
WHAT YOU'LL FIND, SOLUTIONS FOR:
• Creating/renewing/managing a chemical laboratory (glassware, instruments, accessories, furnishings)
• Monitoring of landfill sites/Composting and biogas systems
• Analysis of atmospheric emissions/continuous monitoring and control of emissions systems
• Consultation and analysis for reclamation/asbestos/quality of air/water/food/waste/sludge
• Occupational health and safety, prevention as required under Italian Legislative Decree No. 81/2008
• Global Service/Maintenance/Calibration/Spare parts for instruments and measurement systems
• Software and management systems for laboratories/data analysis/environmental forecasts
Chemical, material and clinical laboratories
Producers of monitoring systems and analytical equipment
Heads of Prevention and Protection Service/Health & Safety Executive/Workers Safety Representative
Reporting persons of many industrial companies
DISCUSSIONS, DEBATES, WORKSHOPS IN THE HALL'S DEDICATED ROOM
• Heads-up on impending regulations (discussions with control and regulatory bodies)
• Certify your company system (practical experiences and case histories)
• Application of regulations and authorisations
• New analytical techniques and performance improvements
• Dialogue with trade associations
• Cases of practical application of analysis
MONITORING & CONTROL WORKING GROUP
The section’s working group sees the involvement of the leading experts in the Environmental Monitoring and Control Sector on the most pressing contemporary and in-depth technical issues.
Bodies and Associations Involved
ARPA (REGIONAL AGENCY FOR THE PROTECTION OF THE ENVIRONMENT); ACCREDIA (NATIONAL ACCREDITATION BODY); AIDII (ITALIAN INDUSTRIAL HYGIENE ASSOCIATION); CNR IIA (NATIONAL RESEARCH COUNCIL, INSTITUTE OF ATMOSPHERIC POLLUTION RESEARCH); CNR ISAC (NATIONAL RESEARCH COUNCIL, INSTITUTE OF ATMOSPHERIC SCIENCES AND CLIMATE); ENEA (NATIONAL AGENCY FOR NEW TECHNOLOGIES); IAS; INFN (NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NUCLEAR PHYSICS); INNOVHUB; ISPRA (INSTITUTE FOR ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION); ISS (NATIONAL HEALTH INSTITUTE); JRC; ITALIAN MINISTRY FOR THE ENVIRONMENT; MARCHE REGION POLYTECHNIC; MILAN POLYTECHNIC; RSE (CESI); SOCIETA CHIMICA ITALIANA (ITALIAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY); UNIVERSITY OF BARI; UNIVERSITY OF BOLOGNA; UNIVERSITY OF FLORENCE; UNIVERSITY OF GENOA; UNIVERSITY OF SALERNO.