Circular & Regenerative Bio-Economy
When and how will we move from “reduction” of the impact on the environment to “regeneration”?
In order to raise awareness for a deeper action that develops the concept of “reduction” into “regeneration”, Ecomondo is the place to discover new technologies and innovations, and to discuss strategies to ensure we have healthy and resilient landmasses and related ecosystems once again, able to guarantee quality products and services.
The Circular and Regenerative Bio-Economy exhibition sector, housed in Halls D2, D3 and D4, is a reference point for industries, companies and organisations dealing with processes related to the regenerative economy and bio-economy.
Areas covered at Ecomondo will include:
- Chemicals from renewable sources: bioproducts, bioplastics
- Eco-design of products and processes
- Repair services
The sector includes companies working, developing and carrying out research in the following areas:
- Organic fraction of municipal solid waste;
- Biopolymers, bioplastics, organic waste material processors, therefore all small and large biorefineries, e.g. Novamont;
- Best practices and best projects in circularity, sustainability and the circular economy;
- Consulting services, certifying bodies;
- Companies that produce energy from organic waste;
- The food waste value chain.
BROWSE THE EXHIBITORS LIST 2023