There's no Planet B
causes, effects, solutions among the topics planned in 2019
Ecomondo has always been at the forefront of the debate on climate change: conferences, panel discussions, presentations of international best practices, meetings with experts and the most virtuous companies, and proposed technological and innovative solutions to deal with a global problem.
#Ecomondo2019 #fridaysforfuture #climatestrike #climatechange
Here is a preview of some of the topics planned for the next event:
- Bioeconomy to increase the organic matter in the soil and its ability to assimilate carbon dioxide and produce high-quality food and non-food biomass
- Bioeconomy for the production of biocomposts, biomaterials and biofuels from organic waste and byproducts to boost regions’ competitiveness and decarbonisation
- Research and innovation for a healthy and productive Mediterranean Sea, in terms of its biological resources, the production of oxygen and assimilation of carbon dioxide
- Bluemed for a healthy plastic-free Mediterranean Sea
- Marine litter in the Mediterranean
- Ecodesign and efficiency
- Hydrogeological risks and disasters prevention and management: geotechnical aspects for the protection of embankments during major weather events.
Do you want to get updated? Subscribe to the newsletter