Ecomondo Circular Economy Conferences
Ecomondo is the only platform in Europe to offer a broad programme of conferences, workshops and seminars to present international evidence and new trends relating to the various strands of the circular economy, including building, packaging, electronics and the automotive industry.
In 2019 we will talk about:
Plastics in circular economy
Industry: circular pathways
Monitoring & Control
and Site Requalification
Ecomondo’s events programme is an opportunity to rally the managers of multinational groups, technicians, experts and researchers, and bring them together with the leading experts, scientists and opinion leaders of the various sectors.
- Beacon panels: conferences that “shed light”. We talk with leading experts and international researchers about their vision for the future.
- Beacon conferences: international panel discussions and workshops.
- Themed conferences: in-depth studies, new developments, best practices. Themed conferences are open to calls for papers from companies and researchers from all over the world.
- Conferences on regulations and procedures.
- Association and company conferences that propose solutions and innovations.
A Format that helps you to evolve
Ecomondo conferences are spaces for vision and dialogue. A chance to:
- plan the future
- talk to experts
- find out about the latest scientific developments
- interpret changes
- gain a strategic viewpoint
- learn and understand how to move forward.
What you take "home"
- A vision of the future
- Knowledge of national and international best practices
- Meetings with the reference community: business people, researchers, institutions, managers, technicians, startuppers
- Inspiration to grow your company sustainably
- Practical tools to “do” and to change
- New international developments
- The solutions
Startup & Innovation
An innovation area dedicated to Italian and international start-ups, partnered and supported by
- ASTER – Region of Emilia Romagna, partnered and supported by the Knowledge Innovation communities of the EIT (Climate, Raw Materials at Innoenergy)
- Alma Mater Studiorum – University of Bologna
- Fondazione Giuseppina Mai of Confindustria
Become a sponsor
- Promote your brand
- Make contact with companies and experts
- Publicise your news and your solutions
- Develop new business