GREEN ECONOMY AND NEW EMPLOYMENT. PRIORITIES FOR THIS LEGISLATURE
The States General of the Green Economy, the annual meeting of Italian green economy, is promoted by the National Council of the Green Economy – composed by 66 business associations - in collaboration with the Ministry of Environment, and has become the point of reference for thousands of green companies, involving between 2012 and 2018 more than 7500 stakeholders.
Now at its 7th edition, the 2018 States General of the Green Economy is dedicated to the theme "Green economy and new employment to boost Italian economy" and will be held in Rimini Fiera on 6th and 7th November 2018.
- OPENING PLENARY SESSION in the morning of 6th November, with the presentation of the 2018 Report on the state of Green Economy and the Priorities for the XVIII legislature, addressing green economy new employment potentials and putting forward proposals to political parties on some priorities for this legislature to enhance the Italian potential.
- INTERNATIONAL PLENARY SESSION in the morning of 7th November, dedicated to the theme “The role of Companies in the transition to green economy: worldwide trends” involving high level national and international speakers from institutions, companies and academia.
- Five thematic sessions are dedicated to most topical issues on the 6th and 7th afternoon from 3 pm to 6 pm.
November 6th, 2018
- Plenary opening Session
10.30 am - 1 p.m., Sala Neri – Hall South
Green economy and new employment. Priorities to boost Italian economy
- Parallel Thematic Sessions
3.00 pm - 6.00 pm
- Sala Neri 2, Hall South
Green City: green economy labs
- Sala Neri 1, Hall South
The new EU Directives on waste and circular economy: towards national transposition
- Agorà Città Sostenibile, B6 Pav.
The new mobility: less, electric, green and shared
- Sala Diotallevi 1, Hall South
The green economy in the Italian agriculture and the new Common Agricultural Policy (CAP)
November 7th, 2018
- Consulting Thematic session
2.00 pm to 5.00 pm, Tulipano Room, B6 Pav.
The National Plan for Energy and Climate: discussion between institutions and stakeholders
- International Plenary Session
9.30 am - 1 p.m., Sala Neri 1 – Hall South
The role of Companies in the transition to green economy: worldwide trends