To enable you to make the most of your experience during the fair, in this section we welcome your requests and develop a personalised solution for your requirements.
SERVICES FOR THE DISABLED
Rimini Fiera ensures that disabled visitors can easily access and comfortably use the exhibition district, by providing the following services:
• Reserved car parks
• Entrances that can easily be reached using ramps
• Push doors
• Pavilions built all on one level and connected directly to one another
• Spacious eating areas designed to facilitate freedom of movement
• Fully equipped toilets
• Conventions rooms located upstairs that can be reached by using the lift
• Railway station on the Milan - Bari line that can be accessed by using the lift
• Wheelchair available near the first aid area at the south gate
See the Fairgrounds Map
Visitors with food intolerances and special diets can arrange alternative menus and dishes.