Find new customers
An opportunity for exhibitors and international operators
Italian Exhibition Group, in partnership with ICE Agenzia, invites professional operators from all over the world interested in current technology and innovation to Ecomondo. Thanks to IEG’s extensive network, with the support of important organisations such as UNIDO, Ecomondo exhibitors will have the opportunity to meet professionals from all over the world at the show.
Exhibitors will be able to book B2B meetings with new potential foreign clients at their stand through IEG’s online platform, active for a month ahead of the start of the show. This system gives every exhibitor the chance to view the profile of all foreign delegates who will attend B2B meetings, including their name, country, turnover, business sector, year of establishment and number of employees.
As usual, an interpreter will be provided for delegates who do not speak English.
- Industry (all types of industry involved in the treatment of waste)
- Institutional representatives
- Management and services companies (scrap dealers, breakers, car breakers and scrap metal and metal merchants, waste managers, managers of large shopping centres, engineers and designers, distributors/retailers)
- Integrated water cycle (large and medium-sized managers of the integrated water system and multi-utilities, public authorities and environmental monitoring bodies, important consultancy studies for energy & water saving, farming and livestock companies, water management consortia, waterworks managers)
- Agriculture (farming and livestock companies with good investment capacity, dairies, fruit and vegetable producers, buyers of biogas and biomethane equipment).
North America, Central America, Latin America, Europe, Mediterranean, MENA (Middle East-North Africa), Sub-Saharan Africa, South Africa, Russia and CIS Republics, China, India, South-East Asia, Australia.
International Buyer Account Dept.