New visitor? Register now
Attention! The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are compulsory.
RESEARCH AND TRAINING
ASSOCIATION / INSTITUTION
TRADE / LOGISTIC
Insert the number indicated on the image*
Pursuant to the articles 13 and 14 of the EU Privacy Regulation 679/2016 ("GDPR") we inform that the personal data provided by the user ("you" or the "interested"), for yourself or for the organization to which you belong, to Italian Exhibition Group SpA company ("IEG" or "we"), when registering with us newsletter service, for or on the basis of events, exhibitions, events, conferences / congresses, championships / competitions and / or workshops (the "Events"), organized by us, hosted or participated also in collaboration with third parties, are treated in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, fairness, correctness, proportionality, necessity, accuracy, completeness and security and other legal obligations in force.
Mode of treatment
The processing takes place with electronic and paper instruments and with logics connected to the single purposes stated below. Following your subscription to the newsletter, we classify it as a "prospect" and therefore we process the data according to the consequent rules as set forth above.
The data collected may be processed by the staff expressly authorized by us, within the limits strictly necessary for the performance of the respective activities assigned to it (eg legal, commercial, marketing, administrative, logistics, IT, etc.).
Purpose of the processing
The processing has the following purposes:
1. Sending newsletters.
2. Sending (via email, ordinary mail, text messages, mms, push-up messages, instant messaging functions such as whatsapp, telefax, telephone calls with operator, social networks and other automated tools) of commercial communications, advertising and product sales offers / services related to those of your interest or related to trade fair / congress and / or related products / services (eg sector publishing, championships / competitions, etc.) (overall activities defined as "soft spam").
3. Basic profiling (limited to sole proprietorships or partnerships and related members / directors, or internal representatives of corporations, institutions or organizations). The profiling analyzes the compulsory and optional data you provide to us (mandatory: name and surname, company name, email address, contact language; optional: residence or office, country, sector of activity, economic-professional subjects of interest) ) and sometimes the IEG associates them with company data taken from public databases (eg the Business Register of the Chamber of Commerce) and / or other personal data acquired during your navigation on our websites or during the use of the services provided by these sites (eg. cookies relating to the pages of our website that you have visited, to the country from which you connect) or through other communication channels (eg. social media) or through mass mailing of commercial emails (eg which messages have arrived to you , which e-mails you opened, which proposals did you accept through specific actions such as opening an attachment or adhering to our request to link to landing pages or attachments to the mess e-mail, etc.). The profiling allows us, in particular, to limit the sending to you of promotional communications not pertinent to your probable expectations and needs or through unwanted channels. The limited nature of profiling does not exclude you from specific advantages or from the possibility to freely exercise your privacy rights, nor has any particular legal effects; in particular it does not affect your ability to participate in the Events and / or use our services (eg online pre-registration, purchase of services).
4. (Only with prior, separate consent) communication of data to our third-party partners (eg Event organizers, exhibitors or other operators active in the Events), for autonomous direct marketing actions relating to goods / services concerning such third-party partners or other third parties.
Legal basis of the processing. Mandatory or optional nature of providing data and consequences of failure to provide data
The processing for the purposes of sub 1 has its legal basis in our need to provide you with the newsletter service requested and therefore does not require your consent. You are free not to provide the data indicated as mandatory on the online collection form; however, in this case, we will not be able to send you the newsletter.
The processing for the purposes of sub 2 (soft spam) has its legal basis in our legitimate and prevalent interest in contacting you as a prospect, in order to be able to offer you via electronic / telephone / paper channels opportunities relating to services or products similar to those for which you expressed interest to us or related to exhibition / congress and / or related products / services (eg sector publishing, championships / competitions, etc.); therefore the cd. Soft spam can lawfully take place even without your prior consent. You may not give your data indicated as optional in the online collection form and, in this case, we will not be able to use them for the purpose of sub 2.
The processing for the purposes of sub 3 (basic profiling) has a legal basis in our legitimate and prevalent interest of maintaining and analyzing a limited set of information concerning you, in order to be able to more effectively contact you through communications more aligned to the profile obtainable from your optional and collected data via the online collection form. It also occurs without his prior consent, which is therefore not necessary. You may not provide your data indicated as optional in the online collection form and, in this case, we will not be able to use them for the purpose of sub 3.
The processing for the purposes of sub 4 (transfer of data to third parties) takes place only upon your specific express consent (constituting, therefore, the legal basis of the processing). In the event that you do not provide this consent, we will refrain from transferring the data to third parties for the aforementioned purposes.
Communication and dissemination of data
For the purposes of sub 1-2 the data are communicated by us to third-party suppliers of the management and maintenance service of our computer systems, websites and databases and to the service of sending newsletters and soft-spam communications. These third parties will process the data in the capacity of External Managers in accordance with our written guidelines and under our supervision.
For the purposes of sub 3 the data is communicated by us to third party providers of the email marketing service.
For the purposes of sub 4, we also communicate the data to third business partners who participate in the creation and / or promotion of the Events, which will treat the data as autonomous or co-titular or responsible owners.
You can ask us for a list of co-owners, autonomous and responsible owners (see the "rights of the interested party" section of this information).
Transfer of data
The data are not transferred abroad, except in the case of recourse to cloud services of third foreign suppliers in which case the extra-EU transfer takes place only after the importer has stipulated a contractual agreement with which he, for the treatments of its competence, undertakes towards us to respect privacy obligations equivalent to those provided for by the EU legislation under our charge, through the use of standard contractual clauses in accordance with the text adopted by the EU Commission. The list of third parties receiving the data is available upon request.
Duration of treatment
In the case of the purposes sub 1 and 2 we treat the data for 10 years from the collection of the data of the interested party.
In the case of the purpose sub 3 we treat the data for 10 years from the collection of the data of the interested party
We process the data necessary for the purposes of computer security (eg failed logs, attempted cyber attacks) for 1 year from collection. The records of the logs related to the reading of the ns. online privacy notices and your online actions (eg clicks, flags and the like) are kept for 10 years from collection. Once the aforementioned maximum duration has ceased, the personal data are definitively destroyed or made totally anonymous.
Rights of the interested party
You have the right to:
- ask us to confirm whether or not a processing of personal data concerning you is in progress and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information: a) the purposes of the processing; b) the categories of personal data in question; c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if they are recipients of third countries or international organizations; d) when possible, the period of storage of personal data provided or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period; e) the existence of your data subject's right to request the correction or deletion of personal data or the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment; f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; g) if the data is not collected from you, all the information available on their origin; h) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such treatment for you.
- if personal data is transferred to a third country or an international organization, the data subject has the right to be informed of the existence of adequate guarantees relating to the transfer;
- request, and obtain without undue delay, the correction of inaccurate data; taking into account the purposes of the processing, the integration of incomplete personal data, also providing a supplementary declaration;
- request deletion of data if: a) personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; b) You revoke the consent on which the treatment is based and there is no other legal basis for the treatment; c) You object to the processing, and there is no legitimate prevailing reason to proceed with the processing, or you are opposed to the processing done for direct marketing purposes; d) personal data have been unlawfully processed; e) personal data must be deleted in order to fulfill a legal obligation established by the law of the Union or of the Member State to which we are subject; f) personal data has been collected regarding the offer of information society services.
- request the limitation of the processing that concerns you, when one of the following hypotheses occurs: a) You contest the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary to us to verify the accuracy of such personal data; b) the processing is illegal and you are opposed to the deletion of personal data and instead request that its use be limited; c) although we no longer need it for the purposes of processing, personal data is necessary for you to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court; d) You objected to the processing carried out for direct marketing purposes, pending verification regarding the possible prevalence of our legitimate interests with respect to your interests;
- obtain from us, upon request, the communication of the third-party recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted;
- revoke at any time the consent to the processing where previously communicated for one or more specific purposes of one's personal data, it being understood that this will not prejudice the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
- not be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects that concern him or that significantly affects his person.
- lodge a complaint with the competent control authority based on the GDPR (that of its place of residence or domicile); in Italy it is the Data Protection Authority.
You can exercise your rights by writing to: Italian Exhibition Group S.p.A., with registered office in Via Emilia, 155 - 47921 Rimini (Italy), e-mail address: email@example.com or at our. Data Protection Officer Avv. Luca De Muri, domiciled for the position at Italian Exhibition Group S.p.A.
Consent for the purposes of privacyHaving read the information communicated to me, I declare the following intention regarding the processing of data for independent direct marketing purposes by third-party IEG partners (purpose 4 of the privacy notice).
I grant my consent
I deny my consent