To enable you to make the most of your experience during the fair, in this section we welcome your requests and develop a personalised solution for your requirements.
SERVICES FOR THE DISABLED
Rimini Fiera ensures that disabled visitors can easily access and comfortably use the exhibition district, by providing the following services:
• Reserved car parks;
• Entrances that can easily be reached using ramps;
• Push doors;
• Pavilions built all on one level and connected directly to one another;
• Spacious eating areas designed to facilitate freedom of movement;
• Fully equipped toilets;
• Conventions rooms located upstairs that can be reached by using the lift;
• Railway station on the Milan - Bari line that can be accessed by using the lift;
• Mobility aids (manual push wheelchairs) bookable for the days of the event.
Rimini Fiera offers free of charge mobility aids (wheelchairs) - upon reservation - for users during event days.
For a reservation request, download the form and email it to HELP DESK (email@example.com). You will receive the booking confirmation.
The aid will be picked up at the infirmary of the agreed entrance upon presentation of identification (essential for pickup) and must be returned at the end of the day, even if the reservation is for several days.
Visitors with food intolerances and special diets can arrange alternative menus and dishes.